𝟗𝟎% 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐒 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝟐.𝟕 (𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 & 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬)
The moment this brand reached out to us objective was clear. They had most of the base of a brand already in place, needed a bit of tweaking and data backed approach to help them scale up.
- Fixed their website
- Improved Conversion rate on their store
- Fixing pixel integration
- Tested and identified winning product.
- Sold out the winning product within a week.
- Still making fixes on website to ensure better user experience.
- Focusing on winning product (again stocked out in 10 days).
- Focused on identifying new winners.
- Shooting new creative videos for their best seller.
- Testing and finding winning creative (generating 5+ ROAS)
- Identified second winner.
- Structuring ad acc for scale.
- Restarting ads for original best seller (Stocked out in 5 days)
- Scaling the second winner and crossing Rs. 3 lakhs monthly revenue mark for the first time for the brand.
What We Learned
- Never stop looking for winners, best performing days were with both winners working at scale.
- Creative revamp is key to longevity for the products success.
- Working on products – Most brands tend to focus on what they have and sell it rather than work on developing new products / designs too. With this client the second winner was a completely new design they launched and was an instant hit.
- Funnel based approach – Earlier the brand only used to run 2 campaigns with no funnel approach in place, just by implementing this we were able to improve on their ads performance instantly
- Videos – The moment we started focusing on video ads in the strategy we saw a huge improvement in overall ads perfromance, most of our budget today is allocated towards video creatives.
Hope this learnings help you in your journey with your respective brands!
Founder & CEO - Expanse Digital
Having worked in Digital Industry for over 5 years and Ecom for 4 years, Dhairya brings in a vast experience of paid & organic marketing and how to combine both to spur growth into D2C brands we work with!